UPDATE: The competition is over! See the results.
It's time we ran another competition! I want to run more competitions this year than I have been lately. To start with, we're having an Alternate Build competition, based on the Creator theme.
- Submit an alternate build MOC using only the parts from a single Creator themed set. Using spare parts is fine, as long as they are inventoried on Rebrickable at the time of submission. There can be no inventory errors when you submit or it won't be considered.
- The MOC must be physical with a real photo, but using a digital file (e.g. LDD) as instructions is ok.
- It must be a newly designed MOC, without any previous submissions to other Internet sites.
- You may submit as many entries as you like.
- Only Free MOCs will be eligible.
We will award prizes to two different MOC designers. Each prize will consist of the following four Creator 2018 sets:
The best two MOCs as determined by the Rebrickable admin team will receive 4 Creator sets each. We will judge the MOCs based on build quality, instructions, presentation, and general creativity.
Thanks to the Community Engagement Team at LEGO for providing these sets!
The competition is open now, and entries close on 30th April 2018. The winner will be announced early in May.