TIE Interceptor

FOLLOWERS

Made by anincompoop25. A TIE interceptor made from parts only in the 9492 TIE fighter set. Scroll down the album a bit to see the instructions. They only show how to build the wings, so if for some reason the cockpit is disassembled, look up the instructions for the 9492 set.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-0698

Name TIE Interceptor
Designer anincompoop25
Designed 2013
Inventory 360 parts
Theme Star Wars
Alternate Build of 9492-1 TIE Fighter

11 COMMENTS

• 8 months, 1 week ago HiT Level 11
    i like this design better!!
  • 1 year, 2 months ago RobertV Level 3
    Has anyone thought of redoing this now that there's a new TIE Fighter set?
  • 1 year, 6 months ago TurboRatRods Level 32 MOC Designer PRO
    Impressive looking TIE !

Noticed that you haven't posted any MOCs since 2013, did you fall into your Lego Dark Ages?

If so, Please come back.

Thanks for posting.
  • 3 years, 2 months ago egpugh Level 4
    Second version with additional parts adds significant rigidity.
  • 3 years, 9 months ago Robiwankenobi Level 2
    This looks really amazing, I'm going to build it when I get my FO TIE set.
  • 4 years, 7 months ago BillyHorrible Level 2
    Awesome alt build. First alt build I've done on here and first time I'm actually posting instead of just using rebrickable as a database for my old bricks.

I think the Interceptor looks really nice, better than te normal build even. Going to keep it this way on my shelf for a while, in between the taller Empire structures of the AT-AT and the Tydirium.
  • 6 years, 10 months ago theskirrid Level 30 MOC Designer ADMIN
    Nice job, instructions are helpful, and for some weird reason the cross supports look better on this model than 9492, they just look too thick on the original.
    • 6 years, 10 months ago DwBrick Level 12 Set Manager ADMIN
      yes very nice. I think because the wings are angled by some degree and give the feeling Part 30373 is more integrated into the wing.
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load