Brick Bank with Coffee Shop

FOLLOWERS

This is a modified version of the Lego Brick Bank (10251).

If you have two (2x) sets 10251 you have all the pieces needed.

Watch the 360° view
More pictures and information on dagupa.net

Manually crafted, highly detailed step-by-step instructions with high-quality computer generated images.
PDF Size: 500 Mb (aprox.) 490 pages.
Size: 64x32 studs. Height: 26cm.

Model Features: 
*High Security Teller
*One private office for bank manager.
*Two desks for bank employees.
*Supply room.
*Laundromat has been removed from the main building.
*Fully furbished coffee shop in separated building. Sofa, coffee table, cash register and cappuccino machine.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-10811

Name Brick Bank with Coffee Shop
Designer dagupa
Designed 2017
Inventory 3965 parts
Theme Modular Buildings
Modification of 10251-1 Brick Bank
Old Trafford

16 COMMENTS

• 3 months ago gad44110 Level 3
    bonjour j ai je n ai pas reçu de lien de téléchargement
    • 3 months ago dagupa Level 16 Designed this MOC
      Hello. Instructions were sent to j****e.g****[email protected]
      Please let me know if the problem persists
      • 3 months ago gad44110 Level 3
        j ai bien reçu merci ! et félicitation pour votre travail 
  • 6 months, 1 week ago scheerdesign Level 6
    I’m having fun with this build - great job! I have noticed that the bottom floor needs 8 unprinted window panes, but two sets only provide 4 total. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!
    • 6 months, 1 week ago dagupa Level 16 Designed this MOC
      Hello. In the model, all windows are shown as transparent, so you can use the printed windows wherever you want. As there are 8x printed windows, I would recommend using these in the first floor, like in the original model. The same goes for the “OPEN” sign window: it is not shown but it should go in the laundromat.

I hope this helps.
      • 6 months, 1 week ago scheerdesign Level 6
        That was my guess, and found the laundromat window later too. I figured your software for instructions doesn’t have those specific window variations. Found some clear ones in my stash but will creatively replace with the ornate ones. Thanks for the great work!
  • 1 year, 1 month ago Chrisdc78be Level 3
    Hello dagupa. I really like this design and would love to build it.
    To witch account i have to do the payment for paypal. When i use the paypal link on your checkout i must add a visa first which i dont have. Can i transfer the money from my paypal account to yours without me adding a visa. Thanks
    • 1 year, 1 month ago dagupa Level 16 Designed this MOC
      Hello. I just sent you direct message.
  • 1 year, 1 month ago Ratschi Level 4
    It is very beautiful, just build it
    • 1 year, 1 month ago dagupa Level 16 Designed this MOC
      I'm glad that you like it.
  • 1 year, 6 months ago bigboss400 Level 2
    This is an excellent re-envision of the brick bank.  It looks much more classy due to the size.  I really like that the laundry is as pronounced now.  Most of all I appreciate how easy it is to get the pieces for this design and this serves to reduce the overall cost.  If you build this you will have a the better part of a gallon bag of pieces left.
    • 1 year, 4 months ago dagupa Level 16 Designed this MOC
      I'm glad that you like it. Thank you for your comment.
  • 2 years ago MartinHH Level 6
    This isvery impressive. It looks amazing in real life and most of the space in the
    bank isn’t as crowded which I great for playability.

I amconsidering adding a feature to swing part of the wall open for better access
    to the vault.
    • 2 years ago dagupa Level 16 Designed this MOC
      I'm glad that you liked the design. It would be nice to see pictures of your modification.
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Building Instructions For Sale

This is a Premium MOC, and the instructions to build it are being sold by the designer (dagupa) for $9.90

You will receive building instructions of type PDF - Computer Images from the designer once you have organised payment with them.

Help Guide - BI File Types