31063 Houseboat

FOLLOWERS

This is my 31063 Houseboat, alternate no. 3 for 31063!

It features two stories with three decks, a nice indoor living/eating area, a breezy bedroom upstairs, a solar power source, an exotic bird, a flag (for whatever country you're from), and a small boat built upside down. The small boat can clip onto the larger houseboat when it is not in use. Inside, there is a rack for the surfboard, two tables, a chair, and a rack for some flippers. Upstairs, there is l lots of room and a little bed. The decks are all well lit and easily accessible. The upstairs deck would be great for diving off of : ). I had a lot of fun building this MOC, and I hope you will too!

If you have any feedback or suggestions for improvement, I would love to hear them in the comments below. Also, please check out my other 31063 alternates. Thanks! TURBO

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-10887

Name 31063 Houseboat
Designer Turbo8702
Designed 2017
Inventory 264 parts
Theme Creator > Creator 3-in-1
Alternate Build of 31063-1 Beachside Vacation
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
3D File - LEGO Digital Designer LXF
You will need LEGO Digital Designer to open these files
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.

Use LEGO Digital Designer to open these files and generate step by step building instructions.