Designer robson
Designed 2017
Inventory 1969
Theme LEGO Ideas and CUUSOO
Alternate Build of 21309-1 NASA Apollo Saturn V
Star Wars™ Imperial Star Destroyer™

9 COMMENTS

• 1 year, 7 months ago TeagueO (35K) MOC Designer
    I really like this! You did a really nice design with this, good job.
  • 1 year, 7 months ago TurboRatRods (80K) MOC Designer PRO
    Very NICE looking spaceship!

Downloaded the lxf - looks very interesting.  Did you build from the engines upward?  Any suggestion on where to start would be appreciated.

Going to take my V apart in the near future - will give this one a try before reassembly.

Thanks for sharing.
    • 1 year, 7 months ago robson (303) MOC Designer
      Thanks for your comment. :-)

Building the model won't be easy. Best is to start with building the inner structure. (Often I use the hide-function in LDD to discover the way a model is built). After building the inner structure I attached the rounded outside panels. This is the most difficult part, because they have to be squeezed into place. I hope you succeed in building the model. Good luck!
      • 1 year, 7 months ago TurboRatRods (80K) MOC Designer PRO
        Have spent some time dissecting your lxf.  Broke it up into sections and came to much the same conclusion as your suggestion.  I am to the point I need to disassemble the V and see if my theories work.  Really like what I am seeing so far.  Amazes me when someone like you can see this in their brain and create it from scratch.

Keep up the GREAT work!  I will notify you when I get my lxf files sorted out and will post them on Bricksafe.  Do you mind if I make them public?

Thanks again for sharing such a great MOC!
        • 1 year, 7 months ago robson (303) MOC Designer
          It would be great if you could post your lxf-files bricksafe.
  • 1 year, 7 months ago RaidriDE (67)
    The inventory is form the original 21309 Set, not this MOC. The MOC uses fewer parts (between half and two third I guess).
  • 1 year, 10 months ago fish75 (3K)
    is this based of a real thing?
    • 1 year, 10 months ago robson (303) MOC Designer
      No, I just tried to build another spaceship  by using my own imagination and the pieces of this great Lego ideas set. I hope others will do that, too.
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Use LEGO Digital Designer to open these files and generate step by step building instructions.