42006: Bulldozer

FOLLOWERS

Model of bulldozer features simple transmission that switches output between lifting blade and ripper. This is also my first model where I used transmission.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-1167

Name 42006: Bulldozer
Designer Tomik
Designed 2013
Inventory 602 parts
Theme Technic > Model > Construction
Alternate Build of 42006-1 Excavator

15 COMMENTS

• 1 month, 2 weeks ago KWAH_DRAHT Level 23 PRO
    well done… i will try it with a combination of dark grey or black shovel/panel...
  • 4 years, 11 months ago jtd871 Level 7
    Found your MOC last night and spent today building it. A solid alternate build. Had some difficulty with the number of beams - I seem to have been 1 5-hole beam short from your count in my set. I added a few frictionless pins from my inventory to restore the idler wheels in the treads from the base model. I might try to find a way to gracefully add more of the grapple claws to the ripper, but that would require (again) parts from outside the set. The instructions were very very good. Thanks for providing such a solid model.
  • 5 years, 4 months ago bzzhuh Level 2
    Amazing job, thank you. Had a great time building it.
  • 5 years, 10 months ago gregdu22 Level 2
    very good but it is posible to have a video
    please
    • 5 years, 2 months ago osuharding1 Level 11
      I have built this model and reviewed it on YouTube. It is a great model.
      • 5 years, 2 months ago Tomik Level 23 Designed this MOC
        I like how you reviewed this builldozer and also appreciate that you've mentioned me as designer.
  • 5 years, 11 months ago Tomik Level 23 Designed this MOC
    Thank you for all your comments. I'm happy that some many people like and build this alternative model.

To [email protected]: I don't plan to sell my instructions but if you like them and you want to support me, you can send me fee via PayPal - there is link on my web for it.

To nicolasconnault: Have you already motorized it? Would you leave here link to pictures of motorized model?
  • 5 years, 11 months ago [email protected] Level 3
    Really great MOC. Keep doing what you do.
    This statement is so complex that you could sell it.
  • 6 years ago Scapuc Level 11
    Done! :D
    Beautifull moc; thank you for instruction!!!
  • 6 years, 2 months ago nicolasconnault Level 3
    That was an awesome MOC! Very clear instructions, and a very solid design. Can easily be improved with power functions.
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load