STAR Labs

FOLLOWERS

STAR Labs the base of operation for team Flash!

This Design is from my submission on LEGO Ideas that finished with over 7500 supporters, however lost steam with the new rules introduced towards the end of 2017, which killed off new project submissions for existing licences and hampered existing projects.

This MOC is loosely based on the set up for Cortex in STAR Labs from Season 1 of CW's The Flash, complete with suit chamber, desk, various Lab equipment and working Treadmill.

On the Flip side, hidden on the main build, hides Harrison Well's hidden Time Vault where he stores his Reverse Flash suit along with projected hologram as he plots to get revenge on The Flash.

For more images please visit my instagram account for my Flash set designs
http://instagram.com/theflash_ideas

Please note that instructions are purely for the build and that minifigures of the main characters and some pieces are not readily available and require customisation.

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-13860

Name STAR Labs
Designer Kizmoz
Designed 2016
Inventory 787
Theme Super Heroes > Justice League
Star Wars™ Imperial Star Destroyer™
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
3D File - LEGO Digital Designer LXF
You will need LEGO Digital Designer to open these files
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.

Use LEGO Digital Designer to open these files and generate step by step building instructions.