10243 - Modern House

FOLLOWERS

Photo album!

A residential house built using modern architecture!

This remix of the Parisian restaurant features a spacious open plan kitchen and living room on the top floor, generous window space and a bedroom on the bottom floor that is lit by skylights. 

Perfect as an end of the street building this beautiful building will enhance any cityscape!
Login to hide ads!

MOC-14319

Name 10243 - Modern House
Designer theCroc
Designed 2018
Inventory 1050 parts
Theme Modular Buildings
Alternate Build of 10243-1 Parisian Restaurant

13 COMMENTS

• 1 week ago Tubaist Level 5
    [td][/td]
    theCroc,
    thankyou for sharing your idear.
    I really enjoyed the construction of your model.
  • 1 month, 1 week ago jgillund Level 3
    Hi, I am stuck at the floor of the upstairs section.  In LDD you can move through piece by piece but I cannot figure out studio that way.  Is there a set of instructions showing how to build the upstairs floor?  It shows white bricks on the bottom for stability, but nothing is shown in the instruction manual.  Please help!  Thank you.
  • 6 months ago bohauda Level 9 MOC Designer PRO
    Many thanks for sharing your moc, it was really nice and cool to build.
  • 1 year, 1 month ago jokkovitch Level 9
    Probably the best instructions I've seen in a very long time for a MOC. I can't wait to see your next one :) I'm following now !
  • 1 year, 3 months ago Stravinsky Level 9
    Thank you for creating this innovative build! I bought an assembled Parisian Restaurant second hand and my first step was to disassemble it and build this MOC.  I am very happy with the way it looks. I particularly like the crafty approaches to the diagonal wall, 1st floor skylight, the roof and the windows leading out to the deck on the 2nd floor. Will be staying on display for a while until I decide to rebuild the actual Parisian.
    • 1 year, 3 months ago theCroc Level 9 Designed this MOC PRO
      Wow that's the best praise I could hope for! I'm really happy that you like it! 

Did the step breakdown in the model make sense?

I'm always unsure if I have the right approach when I create instructions. Any constructive feedback from someone else who has built it would be much appreciated!
      • 1 year, 3 months ago Stravinsky Level 9
        Yes, I found your steps to be akin to an official Lego instruction booklet. I was using bricklink studio for the first time, and the program is a bit cumbersome (nothing to do with your instructions). I mostly figured out the mini builds without too much trouble (sofa was a bit of a challenge!). It would be nice in the program if it was possible to expand each mini build from within the main build, but I had to manually scroll through to each one. Definitely worth it though. I showed it to my mom who took some interior design courses a while back and she was very impressed.

I look forward to more of your creations, please keep them coming!
  • 1 year, 5 months ago davidneo Level 9
    Very good design, i will build it soon. Do you improve your moc or make another mocs for this set now ?
    • 1 year, 5 months ago theCroc Level 9 Designed this MOC PRO
      I have not made any new MOCs from this set yet, neither have I worked any more on this one. Maybe in the future I will. For now my Parisian restaurant is back in original shape.
      • 1 year, 4 months ago davidneo Level 9
        Yes, this set is beautiful with its original shape.  Glad to see your next design :)
  • 1 year, 7 months ago CMDRREX11 Level 4
    I LOVE this moc and I would highly recommend building it
    • 1 year, 7 months ago theCroc Level 9 Designed this MOC PRO
      Thanks! I haven't had time to make proper instructions yet so I'm glad you were able to build it anyway.

EDIT: I just double checked the 3D file and I had divided up the steps already so if anyone else want's to build it that part is done at least.
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load