Custom RC BUGATTI modification

FOLLOWERS

You are purchasing a PDF instructions with parts list and ordering code for the selected model

Custom BUGATTI RC modification
It is a high-quality remote control Modification instructions
for the 42083 Bugatti. For the conversion had the big gear-
box will be removed and 2 XL engines will take care of now
for neat power. Controlled preferably with SBrick.

Details of the model:

- A high-quality engineering model for fans and collectors
- Total number of components required - 3393 bricks
- Dimension of model B / T / H = 28,6 / 56,1 / 14,9 cm

You need 1x SBrick

Powerfunctions:

- Steering left and right (1x Servomotor)
- Driving back and forth (2x XL-motor)

The parts list have been optimized for quantity, color and availability.

Many thanks to JB70 for the reinforced front axle suspension

More Informations: www.custombricks.de
Login to hide ads!

MOC-16357

Name Custom RC BUGATTI modification
Designer CustomBricks.de
Designed 2018
Inventory 3393 parts
Theme Technic
Modification of 42083-1 Bugatti Chiron
Old Trafford

28 COMMENTS

• 3 months, 4 weeks ago jornenyvet Level 4
    This will be my first mod  and I would like to control it with my phone. Are these parts on the list? If not which do I need to change?
    • 3 months, 3 weeks ago CustomBricks.de Level 15 Designed this MOC DESIGNER
      on the right in the middle is "compare moc with another". there you can remove the original parts and see only the difference parts ;-)
      • 3 months, 3 weeks ago jornenyvet Level 4
        Thanks this helped, now i like to know what the best option is for mobile control would the 22127 hub fit? Any one tried this? And the 2019 XL motor 22172 will this fit?
        • 4 weeks, 1 day ago jindala Level 7
          I also would like to know if the new motors and hub from Lego is compatible with this mod? Also is there a provision to add lights in this MOC?
  • 6 months, 3 weeks ago drzoido Level 5
    Hallo! I would like to build this with a BuWizz instead of an SBrick - will the BuWizz fit in with all the wiring? Thanks
    • 6 months, 3 weeks ago CustomBricks.de Level 15 Designed this MOC DESIGNER
      hello, you can just replace the battery box with the BuWizz. leave the sbrick then, cables are long enough ;-)
  • 10 months, 3 weeks ago PATAVATSIZ Level 5
    Hi. Would your design conflict with jb70's Pimp My Bugatti? I know you used the suspension error fix on your design but would other changes stop me from building both your designs in one set, like Ackermann steering or reversed paddle shifter? Thanks
  • 1 year, 1 month ago Jzues710 Level 4
    You are missing 4 of part 32056 on your part list. A 3x3 thin lift arm.
    • 1 year, 1 month ago CustomBricks.de Level 15 Designed this MOC DESIGNER
      hello, weird, I've built up a model and for me nothing was missing ... where is the error you noticed? regards
        Just in the parts list on here. If you look in the black section of parts list, its not there but in page 89 and 90 you nedd 2 more of 6632 and 4 of 32056 that are not listed in the parts list
          Idk if you edited it but now i am seeing them in the list. Hope this was just somethin i missed and was wrong but if you updated it im glad to have brought it to your attention.
            hello, I've just checked that and everything is correct. you probably just overlooked that ...
              Yeah probably. Sorry to bother you
  • 1 year, 1 month ago Scutoid Level 5
    I'm working on a version that sacrifices the engine...
      hello, what did you think of? 1 or 2 engines? SBrick or PF? regards
        2 XL motors. PF. 2 IR Receivers, 1 Train Remote, 1 Standard Remote, 1 Servo. Maybe Lights.
          hello, sounds good ... then put a video ;-)
          I'm curious how fast he is with you ...
            Just a question, but how do you do the rc parts so that they show in the model rendering or whatever?
          • 1 year, 1 month ago RaceLCustom Level 4
            Hopefully will be able to get some motors soon... currently working on building cool functional things. (This is the same person)
  • 1 year, 6 months ago psmyth Level 16
    pretty neat modification but I would miss the gear box for sure!!
  • 1 year, 6 months ago Enantiomeer Level 16
    It's nice to add the RC drive & steering, though in my opinion, it's not worth sacrificing the gear box and paddle shift system for it. To me, this feel like actually downgrading the model to just a generic RC car.

Hopefully someone will figure out a way to add RC drive, steering AND gear shifting. That would be an absolutely awesome achievement!
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Building Instructions For Sale

This is a Premium MOC, and the instructions to build it are being sold by the designer (CustomBricks.de) for €19.90

You will receive building instructions of type PDF - Computer Images from the designer once you have organised payment with them.

Help Guide - BI File Types