4882 Demon buster

FOLLOWERS

The strange thing about this model that I most of it I had already put together in my head without realizing how it would really turn out. I wanted to do something with a mask-like cockpit on the front. I wanted to have arms as part of the main piece. I knew how I wanted to add the engines and I had already thought about using the two wings parallel to each other of a yellow and blue layer that connected the central part. So when I put it all together it suddenly looked like the top half of some mecha robot in flight. The arms really looked like arms and the head was more like a demon mask or something of a mecha head. The weird thing is that it still looks quite cool. The arms fit nicely if you bend them backwards and put them to the side of the wings so that it looks like a kind of aircraft or spaceship.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-18833

Name 4882 Demon buster
Designer drosse
Designed 2018
Parts 118
Theme Designer Sets
Alternate Build of 4882-1 Speed Wings
Free Picnic Blanket with purchase
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Use LEGO Digital Designer to open these files and generate step by step building instructions.