Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser
Over the course of almost four years, I tried my best to design and refine this model to be as detailed as possible in this smaller, more affordable scale, while I also put big emphasis on the sturdiness and buildability, in order to provide the best possible experience. The model uses exclusively parts that are being currently produced and available (2018).
- 1580 pcs./pzs. (1491 without stand)
- Weight: approx. 1 kg (2 lbs)
- Length: 44 cm (17 2/8")
- Width: 22 cm (8 5/8")
- Height: 13 cm (5 2/8"), + extra 10 cm (4") with stand
*Estimated current cost of parts is 150-200 USD, based on BrickLink autoselect option for complete part list and NEW parts. I run my search both based in Europe and US. Last research made on 11/5/2018.
- 235 page high quality .pdf file
- Carefully crafted Stud.io based quality (if I say so :D) step by step instructions
- Preface containing (perhaps interesting) information about the model development, and
- helpful build notes and tips for increased building comfort
- Two part lists in .XML format are included, one for the ship, the other one for the stand
The price for the instructions is 20 USD.
If you are interested in getting the instructions, please email me at
[PLEASE NOTE] The part inventory here includes all the parts for model AND does not reflect parts that are applicable for color swap. In the XML part lists I provide, here are respective notes and recommendations for those who would like to optimize the part cost.
My friend Felix (saabfan2000) kindly built the model in Mecabricks, so you can enjoy this 3D view!
Waiting for Inventory to load
Building Instructions For Sale
This is a Premium MOC, and the instructions to build it are being sold by the designer (KristofPucejdl) for $20.00
You will receive building instructions of type PDF - Generated from Studio from the designer once you have organised payment with them.
No Building Instructions linked, see description for details of how to get them.Help Guide - BI File Types