Designer JurgenKrooshoop
Designed 2018
Inventory 3596
Theme Technic
Modification of 42082-1 Rough Terrain Crane
Star Wars™ Imperial Star Destroyer™

29 COMMENTS

• 3 days, 16 hours ago EVANMAC (217)
    Jurgen, just finished the build. Found it very enjoyable and the result is great.  thanks very much.
  • 2 months, 2 weeks ago Dhal (45)
    Hello Jürgen,
    i bought the instructions for this model but received no download link. I've contacted you by email at [email protected]
    Thank you very much for your answer,
    Daniel
    • 2 months, 2 weeks ago JurgenKrooshoop (9K) MOC Designer
      The email with the downloadlink was sent to you. It sometimes gets blocked by a spam-filter.
      Contact me at [email protected] if you didn't receive it or if there are any other problems regarding the instructions.
  • 5 months, 1 week ago Janko2104 (83)
    Hallo Jurgen

I want building Ultimate 42082 set.

I open the file additional parts and part number 59510 is in addition it should not belong there!

Then, for example part number 89201 missing there!

Can you properly check what's still wrong?

I want to order parts and want them to be correct.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Sincerely Kozlík Ján,Slovakia.
  • 5 months, 3 weeks ago bazuk46 (101)
    Ive paid for the Building Instructions for this MOC but i have not received an email from you about it can you let me know how i can down load the instructions please.
    • 5 months, 3 weeks ago JurgenKrooshoop (9K) MOC Designer
      Hi Bazuk46, as you can read in the post below yours: the email with the downloadlink sometimes gets blocked by a spam-filter. Please contact me at [email protected] and I'll get you your instructions.
  • 7 months, 3 weeks ago JurgenKrooshoop (9K) MOC Designer
    For everyone who didn't get their instructions directly: The email with the downloadlink sometimes gets blocked by a spam-filter. If there are any problems receiving / downloading the instructions, please contact me at [email protected] and we'll sort it out.
  • 10 months ago oakchip (506)
    I also have paid for instructions via Pay Pal. And I am waiting for the instructions as well!
  • 10 months ago schmiriak (81)
    Hello Jurgen,

I have payed for the instructions by pay-pal how do i get them?
    Thanks
  • 10 months, 1 week ago DJeen (2K)
    I love it Jurgen! Incredible how you managed to fit 9 motors, 4 ir receivers, 2 battery packs and keep model the same. My compliments!! Also, great use of parts, almost no extra parts needed. It works like a charm. I added lighting at all the right places. 10 in all.
  • 10 months, 1 week ago Gixergaz (2K) PRO
    Shame this wasn’t in the original Lego version,,,putting this moc onto the to do list,,,,,
  • 10 months, 3 weeks ago Acid-burn83 (428)
    Hello, what function does the white rubber band have?
  • 11 months ago ALLEN1994 (910)
    Hello,i have purchase the instruction.During the renovation process, I found that the engine was not running smoothly. And I found the same problem in your video. Is it a design issue?
    • 10 months, 1 week ago DJeen (2K)
      Yep, but you can change the rubber band for gears. It's not that difficult. Hope it helps.
  • 11 months ago HCM6012 (158)
    hi i have purchase the instruction. but there isn't any link for me to download. can you assist me on this?
  • 11 months, 1 week ago DJM172 (32)
    Just completed this project. Had completed the original kit and had to disassemble the crane. Important note, if you are converting an existing model, you must pay attention to the gearing for the outriggers and the drive train to match the new instructions. You cannot take a short cut and use existing assemblies.  Great modification!!
  • 12 months ago HCM6012 (158)
    hi, this is a super MOC!
    mind to know if you  have the additional parts list in PDF format rather than bsx file format?
  • 12 months ago nigel1975 (33K) PRO
    Thanks for a new "Ultimate". I don't own the set because I have most of the parts already, but I'm definitely encouraged to build it after seeing this MOD.
    • 10 months ago nigel1975 (33K) PRO
      Finally received the last few parts after Christmas, which enabled me to finish the build. Can't compare it to the original, but the build experience and functionality is great. Using the max 8 PF functions this MOC is ultimately playable. As usual with the 'ultimate' MOCs I'm very impressed how so many functions can be incorporated within the constraints of the original model design.
  • 12 months ago Cornishman (12)
    I have just completed the standard model and was hoping to find a motorised conversion and today I received an email regarding this conversion.
    Looking forward to building it.
  • 12 months ago LegoGlen (3K) MOC Designer
    Cool mod love it. Will have to get this set now.
  • 12 months ago asiadream (3K)
    Could you make SBRICKS version?
    • 12 months ago JurgenKrooshoop (9K) MOC Designer
      By swapping the receivers with SBricks, you can easily convert it.
  • 12 months ago TurboRatRods (87K) MOC Designer PRO
    Our LEGO group is in the process of building this kit.  Remote control would be so COOL!

With the remote, can you extend the boom and lower the hook at the same time - like a real crane would work?

Thanks for posting.
    • 12 months ago JurgenKrooshoop (9K) MOC Designer
      Yes you can operate all functions simultaneously.
      • 11 months, 3 weeks ago TomekKon (29)
        I bought these instructions, please contact me
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Building Instructions For Sale

This is a Premium MOC, and the instructions to build it are being sold by the designer (JurgenKrooshoop) for €15.00

You will receive building instructions of type PDF - Computer Images from the designer once you have organised payment with them.

Help Guide - BI File Types
Submitted by nigel1975 PRO Jan. 12, 2019
In the carrier the PF functions are really well hidden.
PF functions are integrated and very tidy.
Always amazed by how many PF functions can be included without changing the look of the original model.
This is my next favorite 'Utimate' MOC after Ultimate 42009
I don't own the original set but was able to build from existing parts. Main change was to add a metal Technic hook.
Submitted by FernandoQ Jan. 8, 2019
Submitted by joonghyung Dec. 27, 2018
Submitted by joonghyung Dec. 27, 2018