Hollow Knight

FOLLOWERS

Hollow Knight is one of the best video games I have played in a while. It is a "metroidvania" game set in a dark and eerie insect underground world. Sounds weird? It sure does but once you try it you are hooked by the atmosphere, graphics and solid gameplay. I am pretty sure it is available on all gaming platforms now.

The little guy that you can see in this scene is the main character. I have designed it in a chibi / funko-pop style. The instructions that you can purchase here provide the details to build the white version (the base is not included in the instructions)... but it is very simple to swap the pieces to make a black (shade) version.
LEGO purists beware, this build requires one "illegal" connection that has a Technic pin reference 6628 inserted in the underside of a standard brick.

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-19748

Name Hollow Knight
Designer Yatkuu
Designed 2018
Inventory 99 parts
Theme Other
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
PDF - Computer Images
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.
Help Guide - BI File Types