[Freemium] What would you do with 2x 42084? Again!

FOLLOWERS

This MOC is built only with parts of two times the set 42084 Hook Loader.
It comes with steering and a dump truck trailer with a door that can be opened and a moveable stand.
The trailer can be completely rebuilt to a flat bed trailer:

It is Freemium, so there are two building options:
1. Under "More Details" I provided a link to the Mecabricks website. Here you can open this MOC in the Mecabricks editor and disassemble it as you like. With that option it should be possible to rebuilt the MOC. You don´t even have to have an account. Just click on the tab "Editor" right above the 3D model.
2. Because it´s very time consuming to generate the step-by-step instruction, I decided to make the PDF file premium. With this you have the possibility to support my work, if you like it and I keep on creating helpful instructions in the future. In every case all models are freely accessible via the Mecabricks editor.
You can check the quality of the PDF in this sample version. The full version has 108 pages and includes both trailers.

I´m keen on getting feedback as well as to the instructions, but also about the freemium concept.

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-20399

Name [Freemium] What would you do with 2x 42084? Again!
Designer CrashTestTommy
Designed 2018
Inventory 336
Theme Technic
Modification of 42084-1 Hook Loader
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
PDF - Computer Images
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.
Help Guide - BI File Types
Submitted by jjm_o July 14, 2019
Submitted by fred21 Feb. 12, 2019