Restaurant and a house (from 31026 Bike Shop & Cafe alternative)

FOLLOWERS

So, I was sad to find out that alternatives to 31026 Bike Shop & Cafe do not use all the parts in the set. I decided to build a house on my own will all the bricks available.
It is a three story house with a tower and a restaurant on the ground floor. Restaurant is equipped with a kitchen, bar area, and a toilet. Plesase take a look at them in the gallery. House has a living room, kitchen, small repair shop, and a bedroom under the roof.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-2415

Name Restaurant and a house (from 31026 Bike Shop & Cafe alternative)
Designer miha_s
Designed 2015
Inventory 837 parts
Theme Creator
Alternate Build of 31026-1 Bike Shop & Cafe

7 COMMENTS

• 1 year ago FrodonSacquet4 Level 4
    Hello Miha
    The link to have the instructions of your creation does'nt work. Can you repair this please ? Thanks You.
    • 8 months ago CathyVT Level 14 MOC Designer
      Hi. I downloaded the LXF file earlier, when the link was still working. I then converted it to a Studio file, and made steps, and uploaded it here: https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/design.page?idModel=101244 (click on Building Steps to see online 3D steps).

Miha - if you are around, let me know, and I can give you whatever credit you like, or I can take it down if you can re-post your files for people. I just know how frustrating it can be when you want to build something and the links to files are broken.
  • 3 years, 8 months ago Jacabias Level 4
    I just finished building this model, and it is a very nicely detailed model and makes good use of the parts from 31026. On the whole the model is very sturdy, but the roof of the tower could've benefited from some additional support. My main complaint here is with the PDF instructions. The instructions have you begin building the roof of the model and then adding some random hanging pieces, and then the pictures of the model-in-progress completely disappeared for about 100 steps! I ended up downloaded the LDD file and removing parts from view so that I could but it one half at a time. Also, the model makes use of some extra pieces, which was a downside for me because I don't keep the extra pieces of sets together with those sets. Finally, there were several parts that the model seemed to require more of than the set had, but perhaps I just used some pieces in the wrong places.
  • 4 years, 2 months ago jnr02d Level 3
    What an awesome alternative! I love the detail. Good work!
  • 5 years, 2 months ago miha_s Level 11 Designed this MOC
    Oh thanks :-) will try to do some more, as this set really has a lot of potential
  • 5 years, 2 months ago Spyky Level 3
    Nice interiors! Glad to see a one building MOC from 31026. Will try to build it!
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Use LEGO Digital Designer to open these files and generate step by step building instructions.

This MOC also has a 3D digital file available (eg LDD, MPD, etc): 3D Model