FOLLOWERS

Part Number: 4225
-12 Sails

-32 Cannon
-2 Mortar

More picture;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/hasskabal/albums/72157649342393639

History,

The Jackdaw was 60 meters long from her stern to the tip of her bowsprit, 48.5 meters high, had a width of 11.9 meters, and also had twenty-six sails. Accompanying this, the Jackdaw was armed with forty-six broadside cannons, four chaser cannons, and two swivel guns. Further, she could hold 160 fire barrels, deployed four at a time, 25 volleys of heated shot, and 20 mortar rounds, and was equipped with an iron-plated naval ram. Besides her weaponry, she could also hold a maximum of 2,000 pieces of each type of cargo; sugar, rum, cloth, wood, and metal.[sup][1][/sup]
At her strongest, the Jackdaw possessed a sizable amount of iron-plating reinforcement across her hull, which provided ample protection in combat against a number of Men O' War. The brig was able to disable and destroy any type of ship, given the proper strategy in battle.[sup][1][/sup]
She was also equipped with a diving bell for exploration of various underwater wrecks, as well as a whaling rowboat and harpoons, which allowed Edward to hunt for local sea life. Her masts featured pedal-activated lifts and hooks to allow for both ascension and descent. The Jackdaw also had cleverly placed swinging ropes secured both on deck and in the cross-masts, which were used by the crew to swing from one ship to another during boarding, and to quickly leap off the ship into the ocean or onto land.[sup][1][/sup]

source: https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Jackdaw

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-24381

Name Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag ''Jackdaw''
Designer hasskabal
Designed 2014
Inventory 4203
Theme Pirates
Gingerbread House

4 COMMENTS

• 1 day, 20 hours ago ViaBrick (62)
    Beautiful MOC. But I see yellow hoses on the pictures, and these are not in the inventory. Are these replaced by the black ones. Are there more differences?
  • 1 month, 1 week ago Teddy-Bier (655)
    well done!!! love it... someday i will buy the instruction :-)
  • 5 months, 3 weeks ago Ausba (2K)
    Black Flag was my favorite Assassin's Creed game! This is so beautiful! I'm so glad you made this! What a spectacular job!
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
3D File - LEGO Digital Designer LXF
You will need LEGO Digital Designer to open these files
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.

Use LEGO Digital Designer to open these files and generate step by step building instructions.