60223 Alternate Build

FOLLOWERS

Lego 60223 Alternate Z-1: Heavy Duty Flatbed Hauler. Full Alt using only kit parts. Last two images compare the Alt to the Actual kit truck so you can see all of the changes in the ALT build. I hope you like it.

Thanks for looking. See you on the next post
Login to hide ads!

MOC-24619

Name 60223 Alternate Build
Designer zeeverse
Designed 2019
Inventory 358 parts
Theme Town > City
Alternate Build of 60223-1 Harvester Transport

18 COMMENTS

• 1 month ago MilArt Level 5
    Rewelacja!!! Jest możliwość pobrania instrukcji??
  • 3 months ago zeah209 Level 11 MOC Designer
    When I open the instructions pdf it only shows what was in the images folder. Where can I find the building instructions?
  • 11 months ago TurboRatRods Level 32 MOC Designer PRO
    Really nice truck!  Are you aware that there is only one image in the building instructions?  Or am I missing something?
    • 11 months ago zeeverse Level 14 Designed this MOC
      Hey there, TRR! Thanks for the "Like". I just downloaded the manual for my pdf reader, and I show 13 images as I shot and built the pdf from. Are you using acrobat? I run Linux, so I have five different PDF readers/creators/editors. I tried the file on three of them, and it showed the same 13 images. Can you open it with the new MS Office? I assume you are running windows?
          Ha! I am now believing that you are only getting one image.
          I changed the link (not sure how it got that link, but it must have been a copy/paste keyboard shortcut error. How does the link work now? Mine opens to a location and then you can see the file to download (and view), or go into the images folder.
            Works now.  Do you have an lxf of this that you would share?
              I am afraid Lego won't release their LDD to Linux, so I can't run their software and generate their lxf files. I don't run Windows and haven't for over a decade. I use the Linux operating system. In Linux, I use LeoCAD, or LDCAD (Both are also available for windows--for free). Plus, this moc is an "interim moc" that is leading into another alternate. So, it was kind of put together as "an experiment" to see how much I could get out of the kit. The reason for that is because the 60017 Lego City Flat Bed Truck, just didn't quite have what I wanted from a hauler. So, I thought I would see how beefy I could make the 60223.
                Did not know you were using Linux.  I just like to take the lxfs and make instructions that will keep the build flat on the table for as long as possible.  Helpful to the "Gravity Challenged" people I work with.  Thanks for the reply.
                  I haven't used Windows since 2007. Don't want it, don't need it. Do you have a way of working with LDR, or MPD files? The Software for those is free and is available for windows. You can make instructions with Leo CAD too, right in the software.
                    I have looked and tinkered with both.  LDD is just simpler for me and sometimes I need the 3D capability for some of my cohorts.
                      Can LDD "import" any file types other than LXF? This will take a looooooong time just to CAD up, and it may be a week before I get to it. MOCs are the priority right now.
                      • 10 months, 4 weeks ago TurboRatRods Level 32 MOC Designer PRO
                        LXFML-Files (*.lxfml) - LDraw-Files (*.ldr) - LXFML4 (*.lxfml)    are what is listed in the drop down list when clicking on Import.

Give me some time and next week I will try to create and lxf from the pictures.
  • 11 months ago Shandyman Level 18
    WoW Nice alternate! Well done!
      Thank you sir! I am always happy to receive your approval of my efforts!
  • 11 months ago XperiMent Level 25 MOC Designer PRO
    Nice transformation.
      Thank you! I have more plans for this alternate, but I wanted to see just how far I could go with the truck and it's own kit parts. I wasn't sure if I could a flatbed out of it, but it looks like I can. Now, for the real alternate I have planned for 60223.
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load