Quiditch Pitch

FOLLOWERS

My MOC of a Quiditch Pitch for the Hogwarts Castle (71043) that was released in September 2018. The micro scale was really great to work with for the Quiditch Pitch since it allowed for color blocking in the stands and simple forms throughout. The base is reminiscent of the bases around the castle with the SNOT building techniques for the rocks.

UPDATE: 6.15.19
I have reworked the base details and the hinge components to create a model that I am very happy with and is almost 1/2 the cost! I'm in the process of updating the parts list so it is reflected in the cost. The instructions are already created and updated!

UPDATE: 6.17.19
All of the parts have been updated to reflect the instructions and the new cost.

Enjoy!

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-25430

Name Quiditch Pitch
Designer Bricks64_DK
Designed 2019
Inventory 1542
Theme Harry Potter
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
PDF - Generated from Studio
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.
Help Guide - BI File Types