CROSSBONES 4WD Off-Roader

FOLLOWERS

Off-Road Buggy powered by 4L motors. 

PART LIST DOESNT INCLUDE 2X BUWIZZ ! 

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-25486

Name CROSSBONES 4WD Off-Roader
Designer MK.Technic
Designed 2019
Inventory 827 parts
Theme Technic > Model > Off-Road

15 COMMENTS

• 7 months, 3 weeks ago zeroLu Level 4
    There is two way is wrong in instructions, holp the author will fix it.
    • 7 months, 3 weeks ago MK.Technic Level 10 Designed this MOC
      which problem ?
      • 7 months, 2 weeks ago [email protected] Level 12
        Yeah the instructions are not correct. 
        Some things I noticed:
        1: You did not connect most of the springs properly. They just hover there.  The pin to connect them to the frame is there, just not correctly inserted in the right holes. 2:The bigger springs top connection bits are also not properly aligned. They should be connected to the middle part that is left open.
        3:The placement of the bars that connect the front steering to the wheels is incorrect. Upon closer inspection to the photo's those bars require one hole extra on both sides. 

I've yet to finish my model, but that speed with 2 buwizzes seems incredible.
        • 7 months, 2 weeks ago MK.Technic Level 10 Designed this MOC
          i am aware of this issues, but spring related issues in instructions are due to software unability to stretch the springs, if you know what i mean, i am sorry on the other hand, i should use real photos, anyway the intuitive of lego builder hope is there and these problems were solved right away.
  • 8 months, 1 week ago brianchia Level 4
    I finished building this MOC and it was very good. Thank you for the clear and easy to follow instructions, it made the building process enjoyable.
    • 8 months, 1 week ago MK.Technic Level 10 Designed this MOC
      oh, thank you, that is really inspirated for me, glad you like the instructions. really appreciate that :)
  • 8 months, 3 weeks ago brianchia Level 4
    Hi there, does the motors have to be set to rotate in opposite directions for the left and right side?
    • 7 months, 2 weeks ago [email protected] Level 12
      Your buwizz could be standard set to let the wheels spin the wrong way, you can change the polarity of that motor in the settings.
  • 9 months, 4 weeks ago MaxHuang Level 4
    I have purchased this instruction. Can I use 9V lithium battery in the interior space?
    • 9 months, 4 weeks ago MK.Technic Level 10 Designed this MOC
      yes, there is a lot of space, because of 2 buwizzes parallel mounted, but i am not sure about performance in that case.
      • 9 months, 4 weeks ago MaxHuang Level 4
        thank you!!
        • 9 months, 4 weeks ago MK.Technic Level 10 Designed this MOC
          i add photos of normal battery box and buwizzes in the chassis, for normal PF battery box you just need few additional parts to conect it, and there is enough room for two IR receivers at the back also. :)
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
PDF - Generated from LDD
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.
Help Guide - BI File Types