Aircraft Pushback Tractor

FOLLOWERS

Machines of this kind is mainly used at airports when towing aircrafts to parking or vice versa - to the runway. I think everyone who has ever been in the large airports, have seen similar tugs. Less a similar technique can be found in seaports or any other freight terminals that require towing heavy loads.

This tug has four-wheel drive by two XL motors, independent steering front and rear axle on two servo motors, lifting mechanism cabin with 1 M motor, as well as a system of four mechanical jacks driven by two motors L or M. Full remote management for that answer 3 infrared receiver, and power models provide two large battery pack located on the sides, and of course, he has V10 on board!

Original model designer - filsawgood
Link to original model - https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-4348/filsawgood/lego-technic-aircraft-tug-xl/#comments
Instruction by - Steelman14a

Note: Add some extension wires to connect motors and servo
Login to hide ads!

MOC-26069

Name Aircraft Pushback Tractor
Designer Steelman14a
Designed 2019
Inventory 1997 parts
Theme Technic

4 COMMENTS

• 7 months, 3 weeks ago BertZelf Level 13 MOC Designer
    THANK you.
    So nice to build this vehicle so packed with techniques. Some time ago I tried to convert the LXF into a PDF by blueprint, but lost interest due to lack of time.. So really great you could do this!
    Have placed sbricks into the model. Have put them one stud lower into the frame, so the top could be nicely flat. Will add some pictures in the Photo's tab.
    There are some minor oportunities in the instructions that are probably also in the original LXF file.
    Do you want me to send you a message with them? I need to type them in in a better way than I noted them now ;-)
    Now waiting for the parts I need to build the steam machine by Nico71
    So thanks again.
    Bert
    • 7 months, 3 weeks ago Steelman14a Level 12 Designed this MOC
      Yes please, ill put them in instruction
  • 8 months, 1 week ago Surf1975 Level 12
    Thanks for the instructions. Looks great.
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

AirPushBack_P1.pdf
June 24, 2019, 8:15 p.m.
75.3 MB
AirPushBack_P2.pdf
June 24, 2019, 8:15 p.m.
84.8 MB
AirPushBack_P3.pdf
June 24, 2019, 8:17 p.m.
63.3 MB
Help Guide - BI File Types