Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR | Drift Car

FOLLOWERS

This is the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn, Ken Block's car.

It has a 4WD transmission. There are 2 L motors at the front, and 2 others at the rear. The gear ratio is 1:3, so this car is pretty fast, and it makes drifts!

The steering is made using a servomotor. There is a caster angle to help the car making drifts.

I have made custom stickers (printed and laser cut by For Art Sticker) to match the original design. There are all the details of the real car! When you buy the instructions, you also get the stickers template.

Here is a preview of the pro instructions (made using LDCad and LPub3D):

To drive this car, you need a BuWizz, that you can buy using this link if you don't already have one. By using this link, you support me, and the price is exactly the same!

(I don't guarantee this car will drift if you use something else than a BuWizz)

The video is not here for the moment, I have to wait for an update of the BuWizz. Actually, there is a security to prevent any damage of the electronic components, but it is too sensitive for stuff like this car. So to make a good video, I have to wait. However, you can make drifts in your house with this car in fast mode without any problem! I just need to get the upgrade to show what's the maximum possible to make, not to show someone doing donuts in a kitchen. ;)

Have fun!

/!\ Note: the 2 round tiles 2x2 do exist in trans clear, however they don’t appear in a set. But you can find them and buy them on Bricklink.

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-27623

Name Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR | Drift Car
Designer Anto
Designed 2019
Inventory 749
Theme Technic > Model > Race
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
PDF - Computer Images
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.
Help Guide - BI File Types
Submitted by 5ix Oct. 15, 2019