Modular Legoland

FOLLOWERS

Some time ago, I found the interesting and innovative build by @Brickday, a Legoland MOC. It was a really good idea, but a little rough on the execution. So I gave a little overhaul :-)

So here is my Modular Legoland, 80x64 studs, a little shy of 5000 pieces. It features a fair amount of the classic models in Brickdays build, and about a ton of new stuff. It is designed to fit into the modular system.

The instruction are 615 easy steps. You can do it. 

Note: The inventory is missing roughly 15 pieces, almost all of them printed parts. They do exist, I've tripple-checked to BrickLink, but they apparently will not play nice with the database here. They are all present in the parts list in the instructions.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-28300

Name Modular Legoland
Designer denjohan
Designed 2019
Inventory 4854
Theme Modular Buildings
Gingerbread House

10 COMMENTS

• 2 weeks, 3 days ago Brickday (120) MOC Designer
    Just logged in and this is excellent, well done.  It's great fun - I love it!  And feel honoured you should take an interest in my modest micro-village and give it a boost into this!
  • 4 weeks ago Nett06 (528)
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It's fantastic !
  • 1 month, 1 week ago Llewyn (908)
    Truly spectacular!  I won't get to build the whole thing, but might see how many corners I can cut to make it viable for me :-)
  • 1 month, 2 weeks ago Klaartje68 (1735) MOC Designer
    This looks incredible. Great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing!
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago Amtw2019 (69)
    Wow... who is going to spend over £500 to build this set? 
    Amazing idea, amazing set - however, having checked Bricklink, i don't think i will be purchasing this anytime soon...!
    • 1 month, 3 weeks ago stefan1802 (776) MOC Designer
      most people have a big part of the parts. 
      exept maybe the track, glasspannels and some printed parts. And when searching you will see it can cost a lot less than that ;)
    • 1 month, 3 weeks ago denjohan (1707) MOC Designer PRO
      No, I don't think many people will buy all pieces and build it. But the very large bulk of the pieces are pretty standard ones, and I do think quite a few will have a majority of the pieces available. The few that are in rare colors can also easily be swapped for more common colors if you want to keep the cost low.
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load