10265 Pickup Truck

FOLLOWERS

This Pickup truck roughly inspired by a 70´s F100 is an alternative of Creator Expert set 10265 Ford Mustang.

Features:

• Hand-of-god (HoG) steering
  • Opening doors, bonnet and tailgate
  • Detailed engine and interior

Much effort has been made to provide an excellent experience; the step-by-step instructions should be easy to follow by an experienced builder, and the model itself is solid and can easily be picked up (no pun intended) and played with.

Sample pages (in low-res):

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-30410

Name 10265 Pickup Truck
Designer NKubate
Designed 2019
Inventory 1154
Theme Creator > Creator Expert
Alternate Build of 10265-1 Ford Mustang

24 COMMENTS

• 1 week, 3 days ago silence101 (75)
    This is a great model. Strong construction and a beautiful design. Great instruction, easy to follow. A Lovely piece in the book shelf 😀😀
    Thank you for this piece of art.
    • 1 week ago NKubate (6K) MOC Designer DESIGNER
      Thanks for the positive feedback! Glad to read you're pleased with the overall experience. 😀
  • 3 weeks, 5 days ago Beowulf24 (172)
    I really like it. Super instructions and the thing is really stable and playable!
    • 3 weeks, 4 days ago NKubate (6K) MOC Designer DESIGNER
      Your praise is much appreciated! I did spend a lot of time on making both the model and instructions solid experiences. Seems like I succeeded. :D
      • 2 weeks, 4 days ago Beowulf24 (172)
        This genius MOC is screaming for a trailer. Maybe for horses....PLEASE :)
  • 3 weeks, 6 days ago tomasz01 (243)
    I did not really like the original Mustang (but had to buy it anyway).
    I love this pickup - the only thing I do not like is the inverted GT sign (but there was no other way to finish it without this brick).

Apart from that the model is awesome and looks great among other official and MOC LEGO sets.
    • 3 weeks, 4 days ago NKubate (6K) MOC Designer DESIGNER
      Thank you so kindly! Glad to read you like the model.
  • 1 month, 1 week ago pandaman39 (240)
    Très bien pensé ! J ai même rehaussé le châssis pour pouvoir mettre des pneus de 4x4. Reste à adapter la direction!
  • 1 month, 1 week ago ggbecool (45)
    Excellente alternative ! Ça reste du Ford et ça peut faire un ensemble sympa avec la mustang d'origine ! Du coup, je vais recommander une boite de la mustang pour construire ce pickup ! Beau boulot !
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago frank4bricks (1514)
    Amazing MOC and incredible "B-Model". Steering via HOG! Very clear instructions and smooth building experience!
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago drak (359)
    Looks just great!
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago HiT (1863)
    I like alt mocs, so cool!
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago psmyth (6K)
    this is a terrific truck...well done!!!
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago luks94 (1147) MOC Designer
    Really awesome!!!!!
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago Keep On Bricking (82K) MOC Designer PRO
    Great alt model !!
    • 1 month, 3 weeks ago NKubate (6K) MOC Designer DESIGNER
      Thanks! A bit surprised that you haven't done a (pickup) model from this set yet. I consider this almost standard procedure from you. ;-)
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago Tomik (30K) MOC Designer
    I was curious when I can see your new alternative model and what it will be. Now I know that it is another awesome car. Good job!
      Thank you! It's indeed been a while since my last alternate, and, yes, cars are still my preferred subject.
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago Lego360 (2K) PRO
    Really nice build. Instructions are easy to follow. You have again made a very good alternative to a set. Keep up the good work.
      Thank you! Yes, I spent a lot of time on both the model and the instructions to provide a nice building experience.
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago fgee (2K) MOC Designer
    This one is really kewl.
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago Leo1 (7K) MOC Designer
    Nice!
  • 1 month, 3 weeks ago Kirvet (5K) MOC Designer PRO
    Awesome!
      It's a bit of a controversy but the model turned out a little bigger than your monster truck. ;)
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
PDF - Computer Images
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.
Help Guide - BI File Types
Submitted by Beowulf24 Nov. 18, 2019
Submitted by Beowulf24 Nov. 18, 2019
Submitted by tomasz01 Nov. 17, 2019
Submitted by silence101 Nov. 6, 2019
Submitted by pandaman39 Nov. 4, 2019