Claas Xerion Red and Black

FOLLOWERS

LEGO Technic Claas Xerion Red and Black by L1anChu

Description:
I like the LEGO Technic Claas Xerion model very much, but I do not have it in my collection. That's why I started to build it with my existing parts, so it became the red and black colored version of the Claas Xerion. It has 1578 parts, including the front weight.

It has all functions from the original Claas, the three way steering, turnable driver cabin, PTO for trailers and removable front weight. But it comes without the crane on the back.

I also made some little changes on the model:
  • Replaced the 24 tooth clutch (60c01) with an normal 24 tooth gear (3648) (for more power on possible trailers)
  • Stabilized front steering axle
  • Color related changes, because the parts are not available in the right colors (back lights, roof)
  • It has 1578 parts, including the front weight.

Instructions:
I also have made instructions for it, because there are so many color changes to the original model. The step by step building instructions are made with Stud.io from Bricklink. The instructions are clearly and simply to read, they have 534 steps on over 200 pages. You should have a little experience with LEGO Technic to build it.

Sample of the instructions:

I also designed trailers for the Claas, they can you found here:

Buy this MOC

Want to buy this MOC to build? You'll need to buy the parts and the building instructions using the tabs below.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-32043

Name Claas Xerion Red and Black
Designer l1anchu
Designed 2019
Inventory 1578 parts
Theme Technic > Model > Farm
Modification of 42054-1 CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC

11 COMMENTS

• 4 months ago nds96 Level 6
    Seeing this MOC must have been good luck because I just picked up a complete Claas set for $100 locally!
    • 4 months ago astyanax Level 12 PRO
      Oh darn that's a good deal!
    • 3 months, 4 weeks ago l1anchu Level 11 Designed this MOC
      This is really a good deal, I have searched many times for a Claas Xerion set. But there are so expensive, so I start to build my own one :)
  • 4 months ago psmyth Level 16
    this is really great!! love the color scheme. Thanks very much for the instructions!!
  • 4 months ago nds96 Level 6
    looks like a Massey Ferguson I like it! lots of neat attachment MOCs for it too
    • 4 months ago l1anchu Level 11 Designed this MOC
      Thank you, that was not intended, but yes he really looked like a Massey Ferguson.
  • 4 months ago LegoGlen Level 13 MOC Designer
    Nice, well done, this is a set I missed also and I think I like it better in the red & black, so will have to add it to my build list.
    • 4 months ago l1anchu Level 11 Designed this MOC
      Thank you, I am happy to hear that others like it too.
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Instructions:
PDF - Generated from Studio
Cost:

Please Log In

Sorry, but you need to be logged in to buy these instructions so that you can download them again at any time. Login or quickly signup using the form below.
Help Guide - BI File Types