31031 Spinosaurus

FOLLOWERS

Spinosaurus, Alternate of 31031 Rainforest Animals

Making good use of the different types of hinges supplied to get a nice poseable model. It's quite colorful but nobody knows whether dinosaurs were or weren't for sure.

Login to hide ads!

MOC-4217

Name 31031 Spinosaurus
Designer Nequmodiva
Designed 2015
Inventory 182 parts
Theme Creator > Model > Creature
Alternate Build of 31031-1 Rainforest Animals

6 COMMENTS

• 5 months ago Ursalophia Level 11 MOC Designer
    I like this alternate a lot, it is a beautiful model and fun to build! Instructions are also very clear (only on page 10 step 3, the green slope should be one double in stead of two singles, not important actually, but just in case you'd like to know). Thank you for sharing!
    • 4 months, 4 weeks ago Nequmodiva Level 18 Designed this MOC
      Whoops! You are right, thanks for letting me know, and thanks for the photo!
  • 3 years, 1 month ago BasJansen Level 8 MOC Designer
    Nice MOC! The instructions are a bit illogical and hard to follow here and there, but my kids liked it!
    • 2 years, 11 months ago Nequmodiva Level 18 Designed this MOC
      Yes, sorry for the PDF instructions. I totally agree they are hard to follow and I've pulled them down now. They were automatically generated with Lego Digital Designer and there is no way to influence how they turn out. I hope I can reupload better instructions in the future, but unfortunately that has to wait until I buy a better computer.
      • 1 year, 11 months ago Nequmodiva Level 18 Designed this MOC
        New instructions uploaded!
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Help Guide - BI File Types

This MOC also has a 3D digital file available (eg LDD, MPD, etc): 3D Model