31054 - Ye Olde Pick-Up Truck

FOLLOWERS

Alt #7 for 31054 - An Old School pick up truck
Carries a water drum in the back. Removable.
Disk on the back is meant as a spare tire. Obviously it's the wrong size, but as it's an alternate, I took artistic liberty.

Took some tinkering to make it stable and solid, but the result is fine.

Enjoy.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-9181

Name 31054 - Ye Olde Pick-Up Truck
Designer LegoOri
Designed 2017
Inventory 67 parts
Theme Creator > Basic Model > Traffic
Alternate Build of 31054-1 Blue Express

6 COMMENTS

• 1 year, 4 months ago TurboRatRods Level 32 MOC Designer PRO
    One cool little pickup.  Can't believe you snuck this one by me in 2017.  Maybe it was because of that ugly train that I ignored or missed it.  ;-)

You've ALMOST made me reconsider this kit.

Thanks for putting the link in your latest creation.
    • 1 year, 4 months ago LegoOri Level 29 Designed this MOC PRO
      If 47 alternates (and these are just mine) are not enough, probably nothing will... :)
      • 1 year, 4 months ago TurboRatRods Level 32 MOC Designer PRO
        Took a look (no pun intended) at your47 alternates.  It occurred to me for the first time, it is the combination of colors in this set that my brain interprets as depressing.  Think I will download the parts list, change some colors, and see it that makes a difference.

Thanks for gathering all 47 together for me.  : )
        • 1 year, 4 months ago LegoOri Level 29 Designed this MOC PRO
          I know what you mean. 
          I made something around 30 alternates in a row. Looking at the "My MOC" page was indeed very depressing, so I started mixing work with other sets. I can definitely see these models working in other colors :)
          As for the gathering - thank Nathan for the filtering option he has on MOC pages :D
to your account to add or reply to comments.
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Use LEGO Digital Designer to open these files and generate step by step building instructions.