UCS Imperial Royal Guard TIE/IN Starfighter

FOLLOWERS

This is my UCS Royal Guard Tie Interceptor. It took me three months to design and another 7ish to build due to waiting on parts, redesigns, etc. It is based on the LEGO UCS TIE Fighter body and wings designed by /u/italldude on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/51i1rd/ucs_tie_interceptor_mod_made_from_75095/?ref=share&ref_source=link

I added the winglets, recolored the build, got a UCS sticker made, and built it (duh).

The recolor was the hardest part due to a lot of important pieces not being available in red. Most notably, the ring behind the window, the entire hatch, and several parts for the wings and engines.

If you want to get a UCS sticker for it, you can get it from Ultimate Collector Stickers. The guy running the site is a really swell guy that helped me out with adding the finishing touch to my MOC. This sounds really shilly, but he helped me out, so I don't mind being a bit of a shill.
Login to hide ads!

MOC-9433

Name UCS Imperial Royal Guard TIE/IN Starfighter
Designer AlexLambson
Designed 2017
Inventory 3946
Theme Star Wars > Ultimate Collector Series > Star Wars Episode 4/5/6
Already have some of the parts? Use the Build this MOC page to only show the parts you are missing.
Create an account to change the default filters used.

Waiting for Inventory to load

Use LEGO Digital Designer to open these files and generate step by step building instructions.