As of: 11 June 2018
What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- When registering on our site you are asked to enter your e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. This includes email messages and their attachments, records of phone calls and postal mail that we receive from you.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders (excluding payment details).
- When you enter payment information, such as your credit card number, these are processed by our payment processor (Stripe or PayPal depending on your choice of payment method) and we do not process or store any of your payment information.
The data we collect and process is strictly limited to that which is necessary for us to provide our service to you under the lawful bases of consent and/or necessity.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or access credentials which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners, providers or advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may use your IP address for "geolocation" (meaning that we will infer your likely country of location, based on your IP address). Such geolocation is limited to the country level, and is not guaranteed to be accurate. We will provide you the opportunity to correct or remove this information if you wish.
We do not request or otherwise collect or store any sensitive personal data as defined under the GDPR (for example: data consisting of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health, gender or sexual orientation), whether in aggregate or linked to any person or account. If we become aware of any such data being stored or processed in our systems, we will take reasonable steps to erase it.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide to login, will only be used to send you information and updates according to your preferences. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply un-check the appropriate option in your account preferences page.
We will retain information held about you for the duration of your having an account with us. When you no longer need your account, you may delete it by visiting your Profile Settings and requesting account deletion. We will then no longer retain information about you. If your account is inactive for a long period of time, we may also erase information held about you as part of routine maintenance and data purging practices.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Our entire site is served over secure SSL (HTTPS) connection. Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our site is therefore transferred from your web browser or server using SSL encryption.
When you enter payment information, such as your credit card number, these are processed by our payment processor (Stripe or PayPal depending on your choice of payment method). The checkout page and/or specific form fields where you enter such information are served directly from their secure servers, and we do not process, receive or store your full unmasked payment details.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Notification Of Breach
While we take great precaution to protect our systems and servers from unauthorised access, there is a risk of malicious activity occurring. If we become aware of any potential or actual breach of our systems which may have caused exposure of your personal information, we will contact you via the email address you have provided to us within 72 hours of such discovery to inform you of the situation.
Rebrickable utilises a number of external affiliate programs, including:
Rebrickable is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Rebrickable shows display and video ads for users who are not logged in. All ads are provided by Playwire Media. Any advertising inquiries can be sent to [email protected] or https://www.playwire.com/contact/.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.